The facts ...
• 84% said mentors had helped them avoid costly mistakes
( Harvard Business Review)
• 69% were making better decisions (Harvard Business Review)
• 70% believed they were more effective because they developed & shared their goals with their mentors.
(Harvard Business Review)
• 71% of Fortune 500 companies have mentoring programs. Why? Because investing in leadership capability
pays off in performance, productivity and innovation (Centre for Workplace Leadership 2016).
• Mentees were promoted five times more often than those not in the program; and retention rates were much
higher for mentees (72%) (Gartner 2006)